21 May 2013

Justin Bieber Booed at The Billboard Music Awards 2013 (WATCH)

The talented Justin Bieber Won Fan-Voted Milestone Award and Beated Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars!

Justin Bieber,19, was booed by the audience when he got fan-voted Milestone Award,this is given to an artist who has more musical talent and innovation.The Canadian Pop star Justin Bieber beated Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and became to be the first to receive the award, and made ​​it clear that he deserved it more than anyone else!



Justin Bieber in his speech said: 
"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job,Basically from my heart I really just want to say it really should be about to music. It should be about the craft that I'm making. This is not a gimmick and I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously."



The crowd booed when Bieber received the Milestone Award,I think people out there should learn how to respect someone who's better than them and more talented than them instead of criticizing! When the camera scanned the stars for reaction,Selena was seen sitting down immediately when Justin Bieber's name was called while on the other hand Selena's best friend,Taylor Swift could be seen clapping!





After That Justin Bieber shared his thoughts about the Night,he didn't seem too upset and it's good that he is ignoring mean peeps! 


Justin tweets:

"2 performances and 2 awards. Grateful to my #Beliebers . Our awards. Love u"




"I love music, my fans, my family, my friends.. And I love The Lord"

"Blessed"


Once again Justin BIeber was on of the big winners at the Billboard Music Awards,After Wining Top Social Artist Award,Top Male Artist  and Milestone Award!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Team