20 Jun 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen Defends Justin Bieber Against Criticism !

Carly Rae Jepsen thinks that Media overemphasizes things about Justin Bieber,which is not good!


Looks like Justin's best friend,Carly Rae Jepsen is out there to defend him from the criticism he gets from public due to his behavior.Justin is still young and he is trying to grow up so people should really stop the hatred on Justin Bieber,after all he is just a human being and he is not perfect like everybody else.

Carly told Billboard on June 20th,
I actually am so out of the loop on any of that, to be honest. People are constantly, like, “Is Justin OK?”. I’ve not really noticed any of that. I feel like Justin is a guy who’s working hard every day, and I think the media can sometimes be a little brutal with stuff and over-exaggerate things. But I stand by him. I support him. I think he’s a good guy, and he’s doing the best he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Team