17 Jul 2013

[LISTEN] Did Justin Bieber Spit on a Man's Face at a Club in Ohio? - Bieber's Rep Deny The Accusations!



A man who is a local DJ in a bar accused Justin of spitting on his face as he thought that the man was secretly taking his pictures.

The man reported the incident on Dave and Jimmy Show via iHeart Radio:


Justin Bieber spit right in my face. It was in the VIP area … two of Bieber’s bouncers approached me and said I was trying to take pictures.He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something, and spit in my face.
While on the other hand someone from Justin's side said:
 Everything’s been going really well on the tour and it’s just really sad that someone would copycat others’ baseless claims just to try and get attention for themselves.
The DJ also plans to file charges after this incident.

[Listen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Team