15 Jul 2013

[WATCH] Ed Sheeran Talks About Justin's Behavior & Romance With Selena Gomez!


Previously the internet was abuzz with the rumor that Selena is dating Ed Sheeran but when MTV News asked Ed about this rumor,he clearly denied them saying:
Well she’s dating Bieber, isn’t she? And he’s pissing in mop buckets.

 He referring to the incident which surfaced the internet a few days ago where a clip showed Justin urinating in a restaurant mop bucket,as well as spraying a cleaner on the photo of Bill Clinton and he also yelled "F**k Bill Clinton" at the photo.

Apparently Ed's got no problem with Justin urinating in a mop bucket instead he has been through a similar situation himself:
I pissed in a bin once, on a bus. Really late at night after a festival. So I can appreciate Bieber’s struggle. I do like Bill Clinton though. I met Bill Clinton; he’s a very nice guy. Yeah, Bill Clinton’s cool. But that’s kind of like the equivalent of me sh–ing in a shoebox and saying I didn’t like the Queen.

Watch His MTV Interview:


Get More: Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Team