25 Jul 2013

[VIDEO] Nick Jonas Jokes About Justin Bieber's Behaviour & Gives Him a Piece of Advice!


The Jonas Brothers appeared on BravoTv's Watch What Happens Live and shared their opinions on Justin's behavior lately.

Joe Jonas simply said:
"Boys will be boys, I guess."
 But when Nick ,who is 20 almost the same age as Justin,19, was asked about Bieber,he joked and said:


 "I'd like to think of myself as a man, he's a ... he's a couple years younger,"

He then backed up his thoughts and added:
"Here's what I'll say is that everyone has to go through a period of growth," Nick added. "I think he's in that period now. I wish the best for him 'cause I do think he's a talented person. But he just has to get through a season of growth."  

Watch The Interview Below:



So Who Do You Think Is Much Of a Man?
Justin or Nick?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Team